Doing Our Part To Ensure That We’re All Safe
With the Coronavirus situation continuing to deteriorate, we offer the following advice on the steps we are taking around risk mitigation and maintaining business as usual to support our customers.
What We’re Doing
At Aquafresh, our top priority is the health of our people, our customers and their families. In line with advice from the Federal Health Department, we are taking the following steps:
Helping With Prevention
- We have advised our team members that if any of them have symptoms of the virus they must not come to work and must seek the advice of a GP immediately.
- We have also introduced steps in our premises to help minimise the risk of infection including additional daily cleaning of showroom displays, sink basins, toilets, handrails etc. with hygienic products.
- Our workforce has adopted the practice of working in separated, individual spaces as much as is practical.
- Where practical our technicians will be restricted to driving the same vehicle each day.
- Face masks will be used by all front line staff.
- Our service technicians will wash their hands with hygienic cleaner before entering your premises and wear surgical gloves whilst working on your filtration.
- Where practical all items will be left in their original packaging until the moment of installation.
- Our EFTPOS machines will be cleaned with an alcohol wipe immediately before our customer is asked to use them.
- All cash money will be kept in a sealed plastic bag to reduce any contamination from notes.
- Our on-line trade will not be affected.
- At Aquafresh we are focused on delivering a reliable service to our customers during this pandemic. Every measure within our control is being taken to ensure there is no impact on service levels. If this changes, we will update you.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to be guided by information and directives from the World Health Organisation, the Federal Health Department and Queensland Health authorities.
- We are a family-owned business and want to assure you that we are working hard to maintain our high standards with the health of our customers and our team members being of paramount concern.