Blueair 3610 Large Room Air Purifier – Spring Sale – Ends 30th November 2023
1 in stock
Designed for large rooms –
Enjoy sterile, medical-grade air faster, with a whisper-silent operation that consumes less energy than a lightbulb. Filters the air to an incredible 0.03 microns – smaller than the Covid 19 virus particle so it’s safe for the whole family or staff. Changes the air almost 5 times an hour (or about every 12.5 minutes) in a 51 m² room to effectively lower particle levels to maintain a safe and comfortable environment in large living rooms, family rooms and playrooms.
Three part filtration system catches large particles and filters out household odours from pets, cooking, smoking and airborne particles like pollen, dust, pet dander and more.
One button completes all the controls so you don’t have to face all kinds of tedious adjustment settings and knobs.
When the filter needs to be replaced, the built-in LED warning system will light up in red. We recommend replacing the filter every 6 months to ensure that the performance is always at its best.
Completely filters the air in 51 m² room every 12.5 minutes.
Product Specifications –
- Dimensions(HxWxD) – 522 x 330 x 330 mm
- Product weight – 6.5kg
- Energy consumption – 4-38 Watts
- Sound level – 23 – 56 dB(A)
- Air outlet – Top
- Air inlet – 360°
- Recommended room size – 51 m2
- Air changes per hour (ACH) – 5
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Pollen – 650 m³/h (380 cfm)
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Dust – 590 m³/h (347 cfm)
- Clean air delivery rate (CADR) – Smoke – 600 m³/h (353 cfm)