UV Guard S-Series
For pricing information, please call 07 3355 1591 or fill out our enquiry form here.
Versatile UV water disinfection for moderate-flow Industrial and Commercial applications. UV Guard’s S-Series is a robust, WaterMarkcertified UV water disinfection system. With 26 models and a series of highly customisable features, it offers an extremely versatile solution for industrial and commercial applications with flows up to 50m3/hour.
|Model||Flow Rate@ 30mJ/cm2||Flow Rate @40mJ/cm2||Inlet/Outlet|
|S20||0.52 m3/hr||0.39 m3/hr||½”, ¾” BSPT|
|S30||1.35 m3/hr||1.01 m3/hr||¾”, 1” BSPT|
|S40-62||2.19 m3/hr||1.64 m3/hr||1” BSPT|
|S40-76||2.94 m3/hr||2.2 m3/hr||1”, 1 ½” BSPT|
|S40X2||5.64 m3/hr||4.23 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S55||4.86 m3/hr||3.64 m3/hr||1” BSPT|
|S75||6.47 m3/hr||4.85 m3/hr||1”, 1 ½” BSPT|
|S80||5.67 m3/hr||4.25 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S80-100||8.66 m3/hr||6.49 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S80X2||11.35 m3/hr||8.51 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S105||8.27 m3/hr||6.2 m3/hr||1”, 1 ½” BSPT|
|S125||9.07 m3/hr||6.8 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S125-100||13.74 m3/hr||10.3 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S125X2||18.14 m3/hr||13.6 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S172||12.28 m3/hr||9.21 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S172-100||18.6 m3/hr||13.95 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S172X2||24.54 m3/hr||18.4 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S160||14.63 m3/hr||10.97 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S160-100||22.2 m3/hr||16.65 m3/hr||2” BSPT, 3”|
|S160X2||29.26 m3/hr||21.94 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S160-100X2||44.4 m3/hr||33.3 m3/hr||3” BSPT|
|S245||16.82 m3/hr||12.61 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S245X2||33.63 m3/hr||25.22 m3/hr||2” BSPT|
|S245-100||35.14 m3/hr||26.36 m3/hr||2” BSPT, 3”|
|S245-100X2||70.28 m3/hr||52.71 m3/hr||3” BSPT|
|S440||45.14 m3/hr||33.85 m3/hr||3” PN16|
System Benefits –
- Certified to Australian WaterMark (Level 1).
- Robust and durable food grade 316L stainless steel UV reactor.
- Multiple inlet and outlet options to suit any application – BSP, sanitary or flanged in L or Z shape configuration.
- American manufactured UV lamp types for different uses – Low Pressure, Low Pressure High Output, Low Pressure Amalgam and ozone producing.
- Internal flow mixer – optimises UV exposure of all liquid passing through UV reactor.
- Optional controller features – you choose exactly what you need – indoor or weatherproof, UV lamp safety devices, UV intensity monitoring, supervisory controller integration and more.
- Convenient view port and transparent lamp lead window for UVi sensor integration and visual UV lamp inspection.
- Adjustable mounting brackets – maximises installation flexibility – UV reactor can be rotated 180 degrees.